One Year Parts Warranty
Appliance parts purchased from Appliance-Parts-Liquidator.com are guaranteed for one year from the purchase date against factory defects. A defective part can be exchanged for a new part within one year of the original purchase date.
Defective parts cannot be returned for a refund - exchange only.
To receive replacement parts under this 1 year warranty follow steps 1 and 2 :
Warranty Step #1
Contact Appliance-Parts-Liquidator.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within one year of the original date of purchase and provide the original order number plus the model and serial number directly from the appliance the part was installed on.
Only parts purchased for this model are eligible for warranty within one year. The warranty part must match our cross reference for your model and serial number.
After the above requirement is met we will email you an WEA (warranty exchange authorization).
Warranty Step #2
Send defective part back to us with the WEA, model and serial number.
Appliance-Parts-Liquidator.com is not responsible for any shipping charges in regards to a warranty return.
You (the customer) will be responsible for any shipping charges. This includes shipping the defective part back to us and the cost to ship you a new replacement part.
Conditions and limitations that exclude appliance parts from our 1 year warranty:
- Appliance parts installed on commercial applications such as but not limited to laundromats, apartment laundry rooms, salons and other commercial applications.
- Damaged caused by improper installation or misuse.
- Consumable items such as filters, books, cleaners, liquids, adhesives, and sealants.
- Door bins, crispers, glass items and other fragile appliance parts subject to customer misuse.
- Dryer fuses, safety thermostats and thermal fuses. These items are safety devices designed to fail in the event of safety issue.
- We reserve the right to exclude any item from warranty base on similar to but not limited to the reasons above to be determined by Appliance-Parts-Liquidator.com.
- This limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- This warranty does not cover technical assistance or any other incidental or consequential damages.
If you have any questions about our 1 Year Appliance Parts Warranty - please email us: